What is Fogging?
Fogging uses disinfectant sprayed from a Fogging machine to create what looks like fog in the room. Chemical fogging produces a fine mist that remains suspended in the air long enough to kill airborne viruses and bacteria. It is an effective way to disinfect high hard-to-reach places in any space.
Although the benefits of fogging and sanitization are tremendous, it should be viewed as an additional safety measure following thorough cleaning and disinfection practices. The technique should be regarded as the top-level measure for disinfection and should not be considered as a replacement for normal cleaning & disinfection practices.
The Benefits of Fogging & Sanitization
Fogging provides the user with a range of benefits –
- Fogging is seen as being safe and effective if carried out correctly.
- Effective at reducing airborne contaminants.
- Effective at disinfecting hard-to-reach areas.
- Highly effective at disinfecting horizontal surfaces.
- Kills 99.99% of viruses, germs, and bacteria
- Covers more surfaces for a better sanitization
- Non-toxic and safe for kids and pets
- Disinfects touchpoints that are known to spread germs
- Can help reduce sickness
How Much Does This Cost?
Centaur Construction & Services is offering this service in Trinidad and Tobago, for as low as $400.00 TTD per square foot.
To schedule a disinfectant fogging service for your home, business, or any other space, be sure to Centaur Construction & Services. We can help get your spaces safe and sanitized so that you can stop the spread of viruses and germs.
Call – +1 (868) 655-8378