Current job offers
HSEQ - Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management
You must have the relevant health and safety certification and quality management certification. Some of the basic qualifications needed are:
– HSE Proficiency Certification: HSE Level 1, 2 & 3
– NEBOSH IGC: NEBOSH international general certificate.
– OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001: Occupational health and safety standard.
– ISO 9001: Quality management Standard
– ISO 14001: Environmental management standard.
- Provide Legislative and regulation advice on all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management.
- Liaise with registration bodies, customers and suppliers as necessary to resolve problems.
- Responsible for maintaining quality accreditations for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and ISO/IEC UKAS 17020, ensuring periodic audits are scheduled to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing an internal Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management audit schedule.
- Maintain the management system and identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all procedures, processes, safe systems of work, offering support and advice on Risk Assessments, Method statements and COSHH.
- Establish the minimum standard of required by area office representatives, manage and maintain quality training requirements for office representatives.
- Overall responsibility/ authority for all incidents and accident investigations.
- Advise the group on legislative and regulation updates, ensuring all QMS documentation is kept up to date as required.